What is hemp toll processing?
You have farmed your hemp plants to perfection over the past couple months and have biomass, now what to do with it? If you are a hemp farmer with biomass, but no processing facility- toll processing might be right for you. Toll processing (also known as toll manufacturing), is defined as a company/facility with specialized equipment processing material for another company.
The steps to hemp toll processing are simple:
- Farmer brings recently harvested hemp, dried and shucked, to a processing facility
- Facility stores biomass safely and securely
- Facility processes biomass to crude oil to the customers specifications
- Finished product is picked up by farmer or shipped out to farm/facility
Partnered Process Toll processing facility certification and permits:
- Hemp processing license
- Certified organic processor
- Follow GMP principles (GMP certification coming 2020)
Benefits of toll processing:
Hemp toll processing provides the convenience of outsourcing manufacturing work to a specific facility to get a finished crude oil for your products or sales. There are many phases of hemp processing, which are labor intensive, require the proper equipment and facility, and cause extra expense for the farmers. Partnered Process is ready to help, and to save you and your company on expansion, equipment, maintenance/engineering, permits and more while providing precision and care to your biomass.
Benefits of toll processing with Partnered Process:
- Partnered Process’s Expertise: There are many phases of the hemp processing technique. Our lead engineer and processing professionals handle all processing phases with efficiency and with quality control methods.
- Timing/Efficiency: CBD content of biomass degrades over time, degradation stops once the biomass is processed into crude oil. We promise a speedy turn-around time from biomass drop off to finish full spectrum extract to get your products to the market fast.
- Trusted facility: We pride ourselves in transparency. Come and tour our facility to meet the Partnered Process team and see the equipment used for processing/handling to feel confident and comfortable with your processing team.
- Quality control: All biomass and crude oil is sent for 3rd party lab testing to show the potency and purity of your finished extract
- Local : located in Waukesha WI - we are here to support our local farmers and entrepreneurs
You grow and harvest the hemp, we store, process, and produce top quality CBD crude oil. The finished crude oil is yours and you decide what to do with it. You can sell your extract or have it manufactured into CBD products (tinctures, candies, gummies, ect). Here at Partnered Process, you also have the option to have your product formulated and packaged.
Why choose Partnered Process?
Our state of the art facility was built from the ground up by our Partnered Process team. We have consulted with some of the top hemp processors to formulate our machines and facility and to perfect our extraction technique. To learn more about the options Partnered Process can offer you, contact us today. We invite you to come tour our facility to see where the processing takes place and to meet your new partner.